Tuesday, January 8, 2008

You MIGHT be a nerd if... Vol 1

... you are semi-seriously considering sticking this on your bedroom wall:




... you want an ITC One, an all in one entertainment center boasting an Xbox 360, DirecTV high-definition DVR, a Bryston high end digital surround sound processor, ICEpower high end D-Class amplifiers, a 4.3-inch touchscreen, an iPod dock amongst other extremely cool features. *snorts and pushes her glasses back up her nose*


...
these research facilities are your next top 5 holiday destinations.


... you use science to help you stay as mind-bendingly drunk as possible without going over the hugging-the-toilet line. Useful reading for all you budding alcoholics.


... one of your nicknames is Google. (I cry myself to sleep at night.)

1 comment:

tom said...

I have a figure like that in my cell signaling calendar!
Found Natalie Portman on pubmed today too (check my blog nerdrock.wordpress.com)

An excellent day for nerdy affairs. I salute thee.