Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So the weekend absolutely whizzed past....? It can't really be Wednesday already, can it? Wednesday = hockey = running. I already have so much to do today, seeing as we're off to Austria on Saturday. I have to pack (which I suck at) and generally just be organised (which I also suck at). So of course I'm lying here in bed putting it all off. Watching this helps:



Owen Pallett (AKA Final Fantasy, AKA the man behind the violin in Arcade Fire, AKA the brain behind my one of my favourite album names ever, 'He Poos Clouds') covering Bloc Party's "This Modern Love" with a violin and a loop pedal.


Makes me think of some of my favourite people and an amazing summer gone by. Right, time to shake off the fog and emerge from bed. Anyone feel like making me scrambled eggs?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just blog-hopping and found yours. Kudos on the Final Fantasy video. He's amazing. The albums are brilliant, but you don't really get how good he is until you see him live. He's unbelivelable!