Tuesday, January 1, 2008

RDIs... Random Drunken Injuries....

Yes, I'm aware that it's been over a week since I last 'blogged' (using the lingo makes me feel like teh sex!!!11one) but blame fucking Christmas. Now that this booze-ridden holiday has passed we can all get on with our tinsel-free lives.

The amount of alcohol I have imbibed over the past month has led to me waking up with a menagerie of injuries that I sometimes can't explain. Last night was no different... I couldn't figure out why my ass was sore and then DING! I remember the spot of drunken skateboarding I partook in.... Or perhaps I might wonder why my nose is sore and there is a bruise on it and then DING! I remember that I opened a kitchen cupboard into my face last night.

Of course, sometimes the RDIs aren't as easy to remember/explain.... Something I did on Friday night has broken my right foot. Cut and swollen toes, and tendons and ligaments that GRIND and make groaning noises. I prefer my tendons mute thank you. I'm hoping it's all better for my skiiboarding adventure with the inhabitants of Hatch Street.... I promise I will video and then do an accompanying blog about Davih skiing. The world needs this. Just imagine the sounds that he'll emit.

As much as I hate any form of seasonal cheer, happy New Year everyone... I hope 2008 brings you all the chlamydia the world has to offer.

No comments: