Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday, a time for rest and reflection. Only two days late.

I'm aware I haven't blogged in a while, had a bit of a whirlwind weekend.... between fundraisers, costume parties and winning the cup final (pictured below) my head has been elsewhere... will say something of worth when I'm capable of processing thoughts like a human again.


Oh, and how lovely was the weather today? The dogs and I went to the beach for a frolic. They're pooped now, as you can see in this pic:

Toni and Harvey (Bonnie is camera shy)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the golden labrador is called harvey- any reason?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
UnaRocks said...

congrats on the win, dude

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA just stumbled upon this blog and literally spent the past hour laughing hysterically! u are one funny human! u shud keep it up - GAS!