Monday, April 7, 2008

Getting by with a little help from your friends.

Who doesn't love a good harmless prank? I also like the harmful variety but my guilt complex rarely allows me to follow through... and besides, hamsters don't make great paintballs.

Excuse me if I get a little Art Attack on you kids, but here's an easy prank you can play on your friends at home. Remember to always ask an adult's permission.

Last night, I arranged a barrage of web texts to be sent to my friend Averil Longington today on the hour every hour. The onslaught began at 10am and should continue until 4pm. Her college hours. Just to be extra annoying. There should be 30ish texts battering her inbox.

Simple, yes. Stupid, yes. Will I be doing it every day this week? Yes.

Anyway, gotta bunsen burn, Hol and Sue just pulled up outside, we're hitting Dundrum for no particular reason... WE'RE ALL MATES HERE, YEAH?!

No comments: