Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ah, the inaugural blog....

... also known as the most boring one. It will be a few days 'til I find my blogging feet, like The Pout (the person to blame for this affront on your senses) who in turn caught the blogging fever from none other than her very own poutégé, Una. Also, finding the time could be tricky, I'm triple booked all week... How I'll fit:

Kristen Bell



Hayden Panettiere


AND the Lindsmeister



into one day I just don't know. Well, I guess you get what you pay for. Apparently secretaries don't accept poppers and vodka as payment. But when I handed her my credit card she threw it back at me and said it was a receipt from McDonald's. Plus I ordered twisty fries and never got them. Man, my secretary sucks.

And it is now that I must depart, in an attempt to avoid any originality or creativity.... However, the 'official' reason it that the legend that is Ragin' Spice (who apparently has a blog but I can't find the address, so linkage laterage) is taking David and I on a whirlwind adventure... And I am more than likely going to be late, such as I am prone to. My tardiness is not to be confused with tartiness. And on that note.


Peace and love.

Lx

No comments: